[Qt-creator] Has anyone got the new custom parsers running?

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Fri Aug 7 16:08:48 CEST 2020

Hi Christian,

I'm feeling stupid now... I totally missed the fact that the parser
needs to be enabled in the projects Run settings - which totally makes
sense.

You already have a hint there where to configure the parsers, however
having a hint in the reverse direction would have helped:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/309675

Thank you all for your help, it works nicely now.

Best regards,
André

Am 07.08.20 um 15:12 schrieb Christian Stenger:
> Hi Andre,
>
> I had a similar issue...: you have custom output parsers on the build *and* on the run settings of a project.
> I had added them only to the build settings and wondered as well.. Enabling them on the run settings helped here..
>
> BR,
> Christian

André Hartmann, Dipl. Ing. (FH)
Softwareentwicklung / Software Development

E-Mail: andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Tel: +49.351.26996-43 | Fax: +49.351.26996.21

iseg Spezialelektronik GmbH - HIGH VOLTAGE. EXACTLY.
iseg-hv.de | iseg-hv.com | download.iseg-hv.com

Bautzner Landstr. 23, 01454 Radeberg / Rossendorf, Germany
Geschäftsführer / Managing directors: Dr. Tanju Gleisberg, Tobias Pöthig
Amtsgericht / Lower district court: Dresden HRB 16250
Umsatzsteuer-Id: / VAT-ID: DE812508942

iseg on LINKEDIN | Let´s stay connected!
iseg on YOUTUBE | Tutorials and more ...
iseg on TWITTER | please follow!
iseg CATALOG | download iseg´s latest product catalog as PDF
iseg DOWNLOADS | manuals, software, firmware and more...
iseg high voltage power supply

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.