[Qt-creator] test discovery

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Thu Dec 31 18:19:52 CET 2020

Hello,

I have added some tests to my project that run a (C++) executable with a
set of command-line arguments. There is no particular C++ API to drive
the tests (as in google tests or similar). Tests simply pass or fail
based on the process status. The tests are added to the cmake project
using the usual `add_test()` function.
How can I make qtcreator aware of these new tests ? It only seems to
know about tests that use one of those C++ testing frameworks. Is there
anything I'm missing ?

Thanks,

Stefan