[Qt-creator] Project hierarchy

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Feb 11 17:12:00 CET 2020

Ctrl-K seems nice.

I've been experimening with the views and I kinda like the class view, but the problem is QML does not appear in it. So it seems file approach is the only way with QtQuick projects...? Maybe the QML items should appear int he Class View as well?

I still really like the idea of grouping bu filename and proving buttons of the extension. Seems like it would bring everything into view (pun unintentional)