[Qt-creator] Dev: Qt Creator 4.12 feature freeze

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Wed Feb 12 08:16:17 CET 2020

This is a reminder that the Qt Creator 4.12 feature freeze is scheduled for next week.

I have created the 4.12 branch(es). Please start targeting the 4.12 branch now. You can re-target a change in Gerrit to a different branch by clicking the “...” menu in the topic row at the top-right (next to “Edit”), and selecting “Move change”.

I’ll do a last merge master -> 4.12 around EOB Tue, Feb 18 2020, after that the 4.12 branch will be in feature freeze.

Br, Eike

https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases

Qt Creator 4.12

* Feature freeze wk8 (~ Feb 18 2020)