[Qt-creator] Annoyance with 4.11

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 00:40:20 CET 2020

On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 at 11:01, Christian Gagneraud <chgans at gmail.com> wrote:
> Downloading http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.12/4.12.0-beta1/248/
> right now, will see how far i can go with that.

Yes, this looks better (I ran qtcreator -temporarycleansettings). I
still see that some projects (build targets to be precise) have
'Header Files' and 'Source Files' as direct children, but some other
sub-projects don't. At least i don't have all the other crazy things
anymore.

That's goo news, but doesn't really solve my problem, i'm stuck with a
broken Qt SDK now. And it seems the only way to fix that is to install
QtC-4.10 separately, or run an separate QtC experimental build or
re-install everything.... :(

Will report on Jira with customer account.

Chris