[Qt-creator] Another 4.11 issue

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Feb 20 15:44:23 CET 2020

I think we all know I've been using QtC for years. So I think I know what I'm doing. But maybe I'm going insane? I have been under a lot of pressure lately.

Anyway, I add a C++ class to my project by right Clicking in Projects pane, "Add new..." C++/C++ Class, but it doesn't end up there. It ends up in the first (wrong) project! It specifically references ../right_project/class.h and ../right_project/class.cpp

I would think the only way to achieve this would be to change the path in tthe C++ class wizard? (Which I did not do). Happened a few times yesterday. I don't usually add classes, so cant't judge frequency. But I don't ever remember any version of QtC doing this before.