[Qt-creator] Fwd: Remote debugging - Compiler set

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at qt.io
Tue Jul 7 12:41:07 CEST 2020

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 15:55:53 +0530
Vidhya Arun <svidhyapria at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes the code is not working anymore.
> When I execute my plugin all I see is like the screenshot given below where
> the compiler field is set to either null or just 'GCC'  [ Refer only
> Compiler C: ], as C++ is manually set now

So "GCC" is some other compiler that you did not set?
Possibly some higher-level kit aspects are disagreeing with this compiler and resetting it to a different one they believe to be more compatible. In particular, you might want to try to unset the Qt version before changing the toolchains. Check the result with and without setting the Qt version again afterwards.

Christian