[Qt-creator] Fwd: Remote debugging - Compiler set

Vidhya Arun svidhyapria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:25:53 CEST 2020

Yes the code is not working anymore.
When I execute my plugin all I see is like the screenshot given below where
the compiler field is set to either null or just 'GCC'  [ Refer only
Compiler C: ], as C++ is manually set now

[image: image.png]

Instead of above values in screenshot, i want it to be set as

C: GCC( C, x86 64bit in /usr/bin)

 C++: GCC(C++,X86. 64 bit in /usr/bin )

And for remote arm machines

C: GCC(C, arm 32 bit in /usr/bin)