[Qt-creator] Output pane in right side similar to splitView

Vidhya Arun svidhyapria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:51:15 CET 2020

Yes I did, but I had to map a widget with web page to it to render my ASCII
contents

This wasn’t possible directly with split view instead I could achieve it
using rightPane widget.

But the only problem I face here is, am creating a web view and mapping
this web view to rightpane widget to render the HTML content, which is
happening as per the expectation. But in addition , there is also a web
browser window that gets opened every time whenever i open a new document.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks