[Qt-creator] LLVM/Clang version (commit) used for particular Qt Creator version

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:10:03 CEST 2020

Dear List,

It looks like Nikolai is no longer active in Qt.
(That's what I guess based on git log and no reply to my request posted
here some days ago).

It this situation, I would kindly like to ask someone at Qt to tag or
provide here the commit hash of LLVM that was used along with Qt Creator
4.12.

For the moment I use:
https://code.qt.io/cgit/clang/llvm-project.git/tag/?h=qtcreator-4.10.0

but I would love to be on par with upstream. :-)

Thank you for your assistance!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski