[Qt-creator] Issue compiling for Android, compiler not found

Murphy, Sean smurphy at walbro.com
Fri May 8 01:21:36 CEST 2020

> Next time you can use this setup_android.cmake [1] script that should
> download everything you need (Java JDK, Android SDK, Android NDK) to get
> started with Android development.
>
> It takes a few minutes and works on all desktop platforms Windows / Linux /
> Mac.

Are you referring specifically to developing Qt apps for Android, or just Android
development in general? My Android development setup was fine, I was able to
develop non-Qt apps for Android without any issue. I just couldn't get Qt Creator
to be happy with the setup, nor could I get Qt Creator to download what it
needed to to fix everything, at least not until I rebooted.

Sean

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com