[Qt-creator] Problem with CMake

Björn Schäpers qt-maillist at hazardy.de
Thu Nov 12 11:18:08 CET 2020

Hi,

I want to modify clang-format, for that I've:
* Loaded LLVMs CMakeLists.txt
* Creator runs cmake
* I modify the project (changing the install path, activating clang, but most
importantly LLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD set to "X86")
* Creator reruns cmake
* I can see new variables for clang, and can choose the targets to build
* I hit Ctrl+B
* My Disc runs out of memory, my changes to the cmake variables have been
dropped and I build LLVM for various targets

I've repeated this several times with different profiles (debug, release) and
always get the same result. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a bug?

Now I've run cmake myself and use the generated Makefile in the Creator for my
development.

I'm using msys2, gcc 10, cmake 3.18.4, and a self compiled QtCreator from the
tag v4.14.0-beta1.

Kind regards,
Björn.