[Qt-creator] Problem with CMake

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:43:23 CET 2020

Did you apply your changes before building? There is a "Apply changes"
button below the edit area in Project mode.

You need to press that till the variables do not change anymore
(usually twice...). It *should* apply before building,
but maybe that is buggy or maybe you need to apply several times for
things to stick.

I hope that helps,
Tobias