[Qt-creator] Java support?

Assam Boudjelthia assam.boudjelthia at qt.io
Wed Sep 30 12:15:19 CEST 2020

________________________________

Even though I don't (yet) have good knowledge of language servers, I think this is something that will be very helpful for Qt for Android development. I created this ticket https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-24712 to follow up on this proposal. I think the ticket could also discuss any potential solutions for improving Java support for QC.