[Qt-creator] Add build library search path to PATH + CMake

Leander Schulten leander.schulten at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Feb 15 11:22:56 CET 2021

Hello all,

until now I have used qmake based projects and in the Run setting Add build library search path to PATH. But now I have switched to cmake und this is not working anymore. I have tried list(APPEND CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH ... ), target_link_directories(lichtsteuerung PRIVATE ... ) and link_directories( … ), but nothing worked. I also use vcpkg and see that the library search paths for vcpkg are in the PATH. So does anybody know what I have to set in CMake so that the library search path is added to PATH?

Thank you

Leander