[Qt-creator] Unable to Compile QtCreator (4.15)

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at qt.io
Tue Feb 23 16:41:06 CET 2021

On 23/02/2021 16:25, Michael Jackson wrote:

> Oh. Should I not be compiling those plugins? I liked having them around in earlier releases of QtCreator. On a related note is there a web site that shows the results of CI builds and their configurations? Or a place I can submit a build? Would that be the Gerrit site?

We have GitHub Actions enabled at
https://github.com/qt-creator/qt-creator/actions
<https://github.com/qt-creator/qt-creator/actions>

If you have a GitHub account you can:

 1. Fork https://github.com/qt-creator/qt-creator
    <https://github.com/qt-creator/qt-creator>
 2. Add your GitHub fork to your Qt Creator git checkout
    $ git remote add github https://github.com/<USERNAME>/qt-creator.git
 3. Push to your GitHub fork
    $ git push github --force

Your GitHub fork will get its own build of Qt Creator. The build is
ccache backed, and after the cache is warm, a build should take ~30
minutes. You also get build artifacts for Linux, Window and macOS.

Cheers,
Cristian.