[Qt-creator] Unable to Compile QtCreator (4.15)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Feb 23 17:00:36 CET 2021

Cool Thanks for the information and steps. I did all steps and patched the code to successfully compile on my end. I created a new branch and pushed that branch to my fork on GitHub (github.com/imikejackson). I also updated the cmake.yml build matrix to also build the clangrefactoringplugin? I’ll check back later this afternoon to see if a GitHub action performed the build?

--

Mike Jackson