[Qt-creator] Qt Creator is cool. :-)

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:36:56 CEST 2021

Hi,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for your work on Qt Creator.
Today, since quite some time, I had to debug an application.
Working with the debugger was a very pleasant experience.

I mainly write C, sometimes C++, very rarely something Qt.
I'm making progress in switching completely to QtC.
This is an interesting journey, because I'm an embedded (no pun intended
;-)) guy.

I used to use IAR and Keil IDEs, but in my opinion QtC is far superior.
I'm extremely happy to see support for microcontrollers popping up in QtC.

I know that C hadn't always been the first class citizen in QtC, but it
has greatly improved over the time.
Please keep it going like that, making QtC great not only for C++, but
for C as well.

Thanks for your effort! :-)

--
Best regards,