[Qt-creator] Creator 7 & LLVM 15

Björn Schäpers qt-maillist at hazardy.de
Fri Feb 11 12:53:25 CET 2022

And now for the fun part. While investigating for my last answer the build on my
laptop went thorugh. It is build from the same hashes with the same build script
(I have a Makefile to build me everything), and only 2 days difference in
installing msys, there shouldn't be a significant change in packeges.

There cmake and clangd seem to be working. I'm tempted in just rebuilding
everything on my pc.