[Qt-creator] macOS TCC Permissions

Nakyle Wright nwright at atlaswhd.com
Thu Jul 21 01:36:43 CEST 2022

Looks like a nice fix was added for the TCC headache in this commit:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/gitweb?p=qt-creator/qt-creator.git;a=commit;h=86783985a03752b2205d7d9ee168051003cb64c4

But it does not seem to be working for me, I just updated to:

Qt Creator 8.0.0
Based on Qt 6.3.1 (Clang 13.0 (Apple), x86_64)
Built on Jul 19 2022 08:17:26
>From revision 5c341854e0

And I can see that the bundle includes the disclaim helper, and so I assumed it would work.
Is there a setting I need to enable? I cleared out my .pro.user and project build files just to be sure it was starting from a clean slate.

Also note, that enabling the “Run In Terminal” option or just double-clicking the built .app bundle works fine, I have all the necessary entries in my apps Info.plist.

NaKyle Wright
nwright at atlaswhd.com