[Qt-creator] The state of the clang-format plugin

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:00:09 CEST 2022

On 29/06/2022 22:11, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> On 29/06/2022 17:33, Eike Ziller wrote:
>> At the moment you can change the setting globally to “Disable”
>
> Where is that setting found? Can't find it anywhere.

You probably meant Creator 7. In 8, that option is gone and there's no
way to prevent Creator from forcing my personal coding style everywhere.

I opened a bug about it:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-27781

IMO, this is a serious show stopper as it makes Creator completely
unusable when working on projects not under your control.