[Qt-creator] Closing pinned files

Robert Löhning robert.loehning at qt.io
Fri Oct 28 15:14:09 CEST 2022

Am 25.10.22 um 07:07 schrieb David Schulz via Qt-creator:
> Hi,
>
> +2 for the general Idea that those files should not be closed by a shortcut.
>
> What do you think about replacing the closing button in a pinned editor toolbar with an unpin button.
> ... press the button twice to close the File with the mouse(first unpin than close),

Could that lead to confusion when users notice that they accidentally
unpinned a file? They might click the button again to pin the file again
and suddenly their file is gone.

No strong opinion from my side, though, because I have never used that
feature either. If users of pinned files like that way, so be it.

Cheers,
Robert