[Qt-creator] clangd + qtc vs clangd + any editor

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at qt.io
Wed Mar 1 21:41:25 CET 2023

Hi,

As a C++ developer you could actually fix something in Qt Creator. If it's something minor you can simply fork qt-creator on github, push to your fork and you'll get binaries created by GitHub Actions.

There are not so many C++ IDEs written in C++, open source, and cross-platform!

This was important for me before joining the Qt Creator team and working on Qt Creator itself.

Cheers,
Cristian.