[Qt-creator] Performance of the editor (with git plugin)

André Hartmann aha_1980 at gmx.de
Sun May 14 06:58:18 CEST 2023

Hi Björn,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please create a bugreport for this so it is not forgotten?

Meanwhile, I think you don't need to deactivate the whole git plugin,
it would be enough to disable Instant Blame in Edit > Preferences >
Version Control > Git.

I can understand that getAuthorName takes some time because it is
synchronous, but it would be nice to know which part of instantBlame()
takes that much time because everything here should be async.

Best regards,
André