[Qt-interest] QUdpSocket datagram, how to get the whole package

Patric userqt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:10:27 CEST 2009

Anyone ? :/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patric
  To: qt-interest at trolltech.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 5:35 PM
  Subject: QUdpSocket datagram, how to get the whole package

  Hello,
  I'm sending UDP datagrams using QUdpSocket.
  But now I need to get the MAC address of the device I'm querying. Does anyone know how it can be done ?
  If I get all the bytes in the package, I'll be able to extract the MAC address. But QUdpSocket is encapsulating only the UDP part as viewable.

  Patric

  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4098 (20090522) __________

  http://www.eset.com