[Qt-interest] QUdpSocket datagram, how to get the whole package

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sat Jun 6 22:42:52 CEST 2009

On Saturday 06 June 2009 22:10:27 Patric wrote:
> Anyone ? :/

Give us some time!

(And don't top-post...)

You are looking at the wrong place. QUdpSocket is about hiding the layers
below, not exposing them.
Why do you need the MAC-address of your peer??? Surely for TCP/UDP the IP-
address would be sufficient?
Honestly I don't really know a why to get the peers MAC address (except for
looking at the log messages of my dhcp-server:)...

Arnold