[Qt-interest] Widget Design and implementation

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Jun 8 16:05:13 CEST 2009

On Monday 08 June 2009 15:03:33 Santhosh Y wrote:
> Can anyone suggest me for implementing the attached widget.
> It is very urgent

Sure. Contact me in private for my rates. Paying can be done via Paypal.

Otherwise we all participate on a voluntary basis here (yes, even the Nokia
employees!), if you don't get an answer within one or two days, ask again. If
still no one answers, you are out of luck.

If its important and urgent and a must-have-to-continue, buy support from
nokia or any qt-consultant(-firm) or buy a license (which has support
included).

Arnold