[Qt-interest] : Substitute of Qt::NotROP in QT4.5

shivam priyadarshi shivam.priyadarshi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:48:42 CEST 2009

Hi Everybody,

I am porting an application from QT3.3 to QT4.5.  The Qt3.3 code use
setRasterOp function to set the mode Qt::NotROP. Following is snippet of
code.

void setPainter(QPainter *p)
{
   p->translate(-contentsX(), -contentsY());
  p->scale(d->Scale, d->Scale);
  p->translate(-d->ViewX1, -d->ViewY1);
  p->setPen(Qt::DotLine);

  p->setRasterOp(Qt::NotROP);  // background should not be erased

 p->drawLine(..........);

}

I wish to know what is substitution of Qt:NotROP in QT4. I have already
tried  [ p->setCompositionMode(QPainter::CompositionMode_SourceOut); ] which
i found most close to NoTROP in Enum table.  But this donot give same effect
as Qt::NotROP.  I am painting on viewport of Q3ScrollArea on mouse movement.

I will be thankful for your help.