[Qt-interest] getSaveFileName not getting overwriting confirmation dialog

Álvaro Morais alvarommorais at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:38:35 CEST 2009

Dear all!

I'm having a issue that I have to be sure before filling a bug report.

Considering this:

void Kpgen::saveLog()
{
    QString filename = QFileDialog::getSaveFileName(this, tr("Save
Log"),QDir::homePath(),tr("All Files (*.*);;Text Files (*.txt);;Log Files
I'm not getting a confirmation dialog if I select an existing file.

Shouldn't this present a confirmation dialog if I select a file that
exists?

Thanks for your trouble

--
Neither Emacs or Vi are my primary editors...

..and I'm not ashamed!!!