[Qt-interest] [OT] RE: video codecs

Mehmet Kaplan mehmetkpln at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:21:25 CEST 2009

as i read ffmpeg gives a huge codec support and this support is growing. but
it can't automatically detect the codec installed on the system.basicly
really i want is a phonon like system  which detects the codec installed,
plus gives frame data for further process (not available in phonon), also.
sorry, i am mailing again and again, because i coudn't find a solution to my
purpose.