[Qt-interest] Including Win32 SDK header and Lib dir to my project?

Huan "KDE Zealot" Truong hnt7438 at truman.edu
Sat Jun 13 01:28:37 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am currently working on a program that needs some native Win32 API
calls. So I changed my .pro file so it looks like this:

win32:HEADERS += windows.h \
                stdio.h \
                tchar.h \
                dbt.h
INCLUDEPATH += "C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft SDKs\\Windows\\v6.0\\Include"
LIBDIR += "C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft SDKs\\Windows\\v6.0\\Lib"

I tried some different combinations of slashes and backslashes but
looks like it didn't work.

I still see warning messages from the "Compile output" tab of QtCreator:

WARNING: Failure to find: windows.h

How do I fix it?

Thank you very much,
- Huan T.