[Qt-interest] Data directory best practice

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Mon Jun 15 17:59:10 CEST 2009

Looks mostly good- that works great for the "user" level data storage,
but not so much for the "all users" level data storage. I don't know
if there is a difference for all platforms, but there is for the mac
at least. Of course, that may not be a problem - my app may be just as
well, if not better, served by storing its data on the user level.
I'll have to think about that. Thanks!
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician II
Frontier Flying Service Inc.