[Qt-interest] Bug in QNetworkCookie::parseCookies with multiple cookies

Tue Jun 16 00:45:33 CEST 2009

When using QNetworkAccessManager, QNetworkRequest, QNetworkCookieJar and
friends, I ran into a bug when there are multiple cookies in a Set-Cookie
header in a reply from the server that it only gets the first one.  After
tracking it down, QNetworkCookie::parseCookies wasn't quite doing the right
thing.  I searched the Task Tracker, but didn't find a hit for anything with
parseCookies or QNetworkCookie that seemed to be it.  So, I went looking in
http://qt.gitorious.org/.  It looks like the bug has been fixed.  That's
great!  It looks like the task number associated with the fix is 251959.
But I couldn't find reference to that in the public Task Tracker.  Is this
bug scheduled to be included in 4.5.2?

Thanks!
-Daniel