[Qt-interest] How select next row in QTableView

Jesús Fernández Prieto jsfdez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:39:37 CEST 2009

Try a piece of code like this:

{
    //[...]
    if(model->removeRow(row, parent))
    {
        row=(row<model->rowCount(parent) ? row : model->rowCount(parent)-1);

        int column=model->columnCount(parent)-1;

        QModelIndex topLeft=model->index(row, 0, parent);
        QModelIndex bottomRight=model->index(row, column);
        QItemSelection selection(topLeft, bottomRight);
        QItemSelectionModel *selectionModel=new QItemSelectionModel(model);

        selectionModel->select(selection);
    }
    //[...]
}