[Qt-interest] Windows theming of standard dialogs

Robert Caldecott robert.caldecott at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:30:13 CEST 2009

I have the same problem.  I downloaded the latest version of
Qt-Creator and create a dialog-based app and the controls on it have
the XP look.  If I display File|Open or File|Save dialog using the
static QFileDialog functions they have the Windows 2000 look.  The Qt
samples exhibit the same behaviour (e.g. the Standard Dialogs sample).
 It's the same on my home and work PCs which are both running XP SP3.