[Qt-interest] (netbeans 6.7RC3) support of Qt : what is needed?

lolveley lolveley at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 18 00:17:28 CEST 2009

hello,

I have a question about netbeans. I want to use netbeans with Qt
(netbeans 6.7RC3) but at the line "#include <QtGui/QApplication>" I have
an error.
The version of Qt I use is 4.5.1 but I have compiled it with nmake (from
visual studio).
what must I do in order to have Qt supported in netbeans.
I presume I have to compile Qt with g++ (from cygwin or mingw), but are
there some adjustments to do in netbeans?

olivier.