[Qt-interest] Issue before release

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmglasfiber.com
Fri Jun 19 14:21:57 CEST 2009

Dear Tony,Eckar and Srdjan

I am forced to release the 1st version with less features. I have
geometry loading and some four major functionalities apart from general
visualizing features (like zoom in/zoom out.)

So I seek some guideleine we generally follow to display a graphicsitem
correctly on the screen .......What are the major steps we need to
follow.Like do we need to make any coordinate tramsformations like that.

For my application I amnot doing any coordinate transformation or
mapping...I am simply trying to display the graphicsite on the
screen.would I be safe always this way.????In reality I am facing some
problems my graphicsitem is not placed right in the middle of my
view.What do I need to do toplace it at middle of my view having a scene
and fitting it on the view perfectly.
I am just caling fitInView(graphicsItme) after adding the item into the
scene.Please tell me whether my approach is correct or I need some more
things to consider.

Kind Regards,
Sujan Dasmahapatra