[Qt-interest] Fit the Geometry on the screen

Srdjan Todorovic todorovic.s at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:58:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

On 23/06/2009, Sujan Dasmahapatra <sdh at lmglasfiber.com> wrote:
> Sean I am performing translation,rotation and scaling on the
> graphicsitem, so for some high value in translation the graphicsitem
> moves out of screen.how can I get it back to to screen and fit on the
> view properly.??

I don't actually know. I've never done that kind of thing.

But.... find out which of the translation operations is causing the problem.

Are you giving it a large value to rotate/scale/translate with?

Can you put in some code to check?
Can you put in some code to prevent it from happening?

I would guess that to fit it back to your view, you either translate
the item so that its points are inside your view, or you scale it.

Srdjan