[Qt-interest] Designing "advanced dialog" in qt4-designer

Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch
Tue Jun 23 15:55:37 CEST 2009

Michal Ludvig wrote on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:54 AM:

> Ideally would like to design it in QT4 Designer, but if it's better
> to do it in code that's not a big issue.

I don't know about Qt Designer, but in code you could use http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/dialogs-extension.html

(I somehow remember that in Qt 3 there was a QDialog "extension" API - ah, here it is: http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qdialog.html#setExtension - which would let you define such an "extension widget" - but it seems that the Way To Go(tm) now is to explicitly code it yourself, as in the link above).

Cheers, Oliver
--
Oliver Knoll
Dipl. Informatik-Ing. ETH