[Qt-interest] QNetworkAccessManager examples

Álvaro Morais alvarommorais at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 00:55:12 CEST 2009

Hi.

In Qt QFtp Documentation is written:

"This class provides a direct interface to FTP that allows you to have more
control over the requests. However, for new applications, it is recommended to
use QNetworkAccessManager "

I find the specific documentation on QNetworkAccessManager poor in examples.

Does anyone knows were I can find some kind of examples on how to implement
Ftp, SFtp, Webdav with QNetworkAccessManager.

Or perhaps, the location of some source code that does that. For example,
witch files on the KDE source code do that.

Thanks in advance.

Neither Emacs or Vi are my primary editors...
..and I'm not ashamed!!!