[Qt-interest] QNetworkAccessManager examples

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Wed Jun 24 07:43:34 CEST 2009

Álvaro Morais wrote:
>Hi.
>
>In Qt QFtp Documentation is written:
>
>"This class provides a direct interface to FTP that allows you to have
> more control over the requests. However, for new applications, it is
> recommended to use QNetworkAccessManager "
>
>I find the specific documentation on QNetworkAccessManager poor in
> examples.
>
>Does anyone knows were I can find some kind of examples on how to
> implement Ftp, SFtp, Webdav with QNetworkAccessManager.

FTP support is there. Just pass ftp:// URLs to the get() and put()
methods: QNAM will do the upload and downloads for you. However, it does
not support directory listing or other file operations.

SFTP and DAV are not supported.

--
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) nokia.com
  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Software