[Qt-interest] Creation of installation package for QT project ?

Patric userqt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:18:20 CEST 2009

I didn't find too much topics relating the creation of a setup for QT based project. It's for a Windows installation.
Anyway, I use Inno Setup right now, but I have problems with my resources in it, when QT is not installed it seems it can't load my resource. It's a JPEG image which I use in QLabel, I'm setting it via QT Creator. But when QT is installed, everything is fine.

Which libraries do I need to add to my setup ? I added the following :
mingwm10.dll
QtCore4.dll
QtGui4.dll
QtNetwork4.dll

I already send another mail for this problem
Problem with the resources in my new installation package.

Regards,
Patric