[Qt-interest] Creation of installation package for QT project ?

Alessandro Portale Alessandro.Portale at trolltech.com
Wed Jun 24 23:30:54 CEST 2009

Patric schrieb:
> Anyway, I use Inno Setup right now, but I have problems with my
> resources in it, when QT is not installed it seems it can't load my
> resource. It's a JPEG image which I use in QLabel, I'm setting it via QT
> Creator. But when QT is installed, everything is fine.
>
> Which libraries do I need to add to my setup ? I added the following :
> mingwm10.dll
> QtCore4.dll
> QtGui4.dll
> QtNetwork4.dll

It seems to me that Your installer package is missing the Qt image
format plugin for jpeg. Next to Your app, You need a directory called
"imageformats" with the "qjpeg4.dll" inside. Example:

    MyApp.exe
    mingwm10.dll
    QtCore4.dll
    QtGui4.dll
    QtNetwork4.dll
    imageformats\qjpeg4.dll    <--- missing?

Hope that helps,
Alessandro