[Qt-interest] Specify Qwt Libs

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Thu Jun 25 08:30:06 CEST 2009

Justus Best wrote:

> I'll try to explain my Problem again.
> I compiled qwt fist with qmake qwt.pro followed by nmake release, then
> copied the qwt5.dll to a temp directory.

The Qwt project file contains different rules for debug and release builds (
f.e. adding the 'd' ). But of course these rules can't work, when you do
your build configuration after the qmake call as nmake option.
( Guess what you want to do is to enable "CONFIG += debug_and_release" in
qwtconfig.pri. )

Reading the INSTALL file of the Qwt package could help:

"qwtconfig.pri is read by all project files of the Qwt package.
So the first step is to edit qwtconfig.pri to adjust it to your
needs."

Uwe