[Qt-interest] qt_websettings_setOfflineWebApplicationCachePath

Thomas Thrainer thomas.thrainer at jambit.com
Thu Jun 25 15:37:31 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I've been toying with the HTML5 features of the WebKit integration in Qt
for some time now, but I was unable to get the offline application cache
working.
Apparently, the API to set the path for the chached data is not public.
So I can't enable the cache in a clean way through QWebSettings.
I tried to call qt_websettings_setOfflineWebApplicationCachePath(...)
directly throught a quite ugly hack using extern, and caching even
worked partly. Unfortunately, my demo application crashed quite
frequently and the cache doesn't work after a restart of my application.

What do I miss here? Is this feature disabled because it's not stable?
Will it be enabled in 4.6?

Thanks for any hints,

Thomas

--
Dipl. Ing. Thomas Thrainer

Software Architect

PGP-Key-ID: D5FB8DDD
PGP-Fingerprint: DD1D 0EA2 FD83 EA0C F135 3C01 BD00 43B9 D5FB 8DDD

http://www.jambit.com where innovation works

jambit Software Development & Management GmbH
Nymphenburger Straße 13-15, D-80335 München
Tel.: +49.89.45 2347 0 Fax: +49.89.45 2347 70

Geschäftsführer: Peter F. Fellinger, Markus Hartinger
Sitz: München; Registergericht: München, HRB 129139