[Qt-interest] how to develop qt application in emacs?

Stephen Jackson spjackson42 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:17:23 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM, 李宝亮 wrote:
> Hi,everyone!
> I`am wondering how to develop qt application in emacs.As i known,the
> cedet has already support the code auto-complete,but i do not know how
> to configurate it.
> I need your help!

Now let me see...

google: emacs cedet.

The third result is: A Gentle introduction to Cedet
http://xtalk.msk.su/~ott/en/writings/emacs-devenv/EmacsCedet.html

Let me quote from there...

"As example, I want to show Cedet's configuration for work with Qt4...
After adding of these lines to your initialization file, you'll be
able to use name completion for classes, defined in Qt4 library.
Example of this you can see on picture below."

Does that help?

Stephen Jackson