[Qt-interest] Major buginQAbstractSocket'smethodwaitForReadyRead()

Patric userqt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:17:28 CEST 2009

> Those are not tests. These are descriptions of your problem.
No these are my tests and the description of my problem is that the method
is not always working.

> In which case, maybe your device has a bug ;)
Maybe, but not related to this problem. :)

>Not even a hello-echo program?
I would test it with great pleasure. But infortunately I have critical
deadline here and currently no money. So I would prefer to utilize my time
into finishing my work as fast as I can.

Thank you very much for your help, I just mentioned that there is possible
bug in this method. :)

Best regards,
Patric