[Qt-interest] QIconProvider

Álvaro Morais alvarommorais at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 06:44:05 CEST 2009

Greets to all.

Is it possible to set the size of the icons on a model/view QQTreeView,
QListView, and QColumnView when associated with QDir.

If so where do I set the Icon size?

treeView->setIconSize doen't seem to work.

Is it model->setIconProvider ?

If so, where do I get the model since model->iconProvider() only give's me a
QFileIconProvider with icons with only 1 size (16,16).

I've tried to replace with  other iconproviders for example the QFileDialog-
>iconProvider(), but the result is the same.

Thanks in advance.

--
Neither Emacs or Vi are my primary editors...
..and I'm not ashamed!!!