[Qt-interest] QT Creator just erased my MainWindow ui file

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Jun 29 10:40:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Monday 29 June 2009 05:24:25 Patric wrote:
> That's it. It just crashed and then my mainwindow.ui was empty. I don't
> know what to say...

"svn revert" helps here a lot. "svn diff" / "svn merge" helps even more when
commits had side-effects not foreseen while committing.

Repeating Thiago: Use a version control system. Use it daily and often.
Not only are they great for backup, they are also great for keeping the source
up-to-date on multiple machines, be it your own development machines or the
ones from collaborators...

Have a nice week,

Arnold