[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5.0 packaging issue

Pascal Patry iscy at invalidip.com
Wed Mar 4 18:20:09 CET 2009

This issue might already be known by a few people, but I'd like to know what's the correct
way of fixing it before trying anything.

The package "qt-all-commercial-src-4.5.0.tar.gz" is great but contains an issue. It is
targeted to be used on unix/mac and win32 platforms. However, the package contains these
2 directories:

qt-all-commercial-src-4.5.0/include/Phonon/
qt-all-commercial-src-4.5.0/include/phonon/

This is not a problem on unix like systems, but on win32, it conflicts. Obviously, all
files should probably go in the same directory, but which one should it be if I don't
want to break my unix builds?

Thank you,